Columbia Records has announced the upcoming release of Barbra Streisand’s “Partners” album, to debut on September 16th, 2014, featuring 12 inimitable new Streisand duets with the world’s greatest male vocalists.
Barbra took to Instagram on August 11th to announce to the world the official September 16th release date for “Partners.” All those who pre-order the album will receive a new downloadable song “New York State Of Mind,” with Billy Joel. The Lionel Richie duet of the classic “The Way We Were” will be also be made available to pre-ordering fans on August 26. The third Instant Grat track, the Michael Bublé duet “It Had To Be You,” - will be downloadable via pre-order on September 2.
The inspired new musical pairings on “Partners” include, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Bublé, Kenneth ‘Babyface’ Edmonds, Jason Gould, Josh Groban, Billy Joel, John Legend, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Blake Shelton, Stevie Wonder and a breathtaking virtual duet with the King of rock n’ roll, Elvis Presley. The new album, which is executive produced by Barbra and Jay Landers, is produced by ‘Babyface’ and Walter Afanasieff.
1. It Had To Be You (w/ Michael Bublé)
2. People (w/ Stevie Wonder)
3. Come Rain Or Come Shine (w/ John Mayer)
4. Evergreen (w/ Babyface)
5. New York State Of Mind (w/ Billy Joel)
6. I'd Want It To Be You (w/ Blake Shelton)
7. The Way We Were (w/ Lionel Richie)
8. I Still Can See Your Face (w/ Andrea Bocelli)
9. How Deep Is The Ocean (w/ Jason Gould)
10. What Kind Of Fool (w/ John Legend)
11. Somewhere (w/ Josh Groban)
12. Love Me Tender (w/ Elvis Presley)